We are working closely alongside a Local Authority in Enfield
to assist with the appointment of a Temporary Accommodation Officer
, on a 3-month contract
, highly likely to be extended at clients discretion. Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.Rate of Pay: £17.00 per hour PAYESummary:
Collection/assessment officers provide high level quality, professional and comprehensive collection/assessment services across the Assessment Hub, are adaptable and are able to follow standard operating procedures with limited supervision. Deliver an effective, efficient and customer focused service in line with Corporate Policies and within national and local legislative requirements. Collection/financial assessment officers should actively support continuous improvement and the implementation of automation and efficient ways of working. This position will also require the holder to keep up to date with developments and practices in the service.
- Understand and be responsive to the needs of customers, offering technical assessment and collection advice and guidance both written and verbal, and present a positive and professional image to the customer at all times, ensuring a high standard of customer service.
- Proactively develop skills, understanding and abilities in delivering support services in order to carry out standardised processes in a consistent and efficient manner
- Deal professionally and effectively with all contacts from a wide range of people, using tact and discretion, assessing needs and re-directing enquiries, where appropriate.
- Deal with customer enquiries at all levels and follow through to resolution, ensuring all relevant systems are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
- Maintain clear and up to date records of customer contact and work undertaken across the shared resource and proactively establish areas of specialism within the Assessment Hub.
- Business administration/Local Government professional qualification in collection/benefit/welfare reform services or equivalent.
- Experience/successful track record of providing collection/financial assessment services.
- Adaptable and keen to be part of a pooled resource across the assessment hub
- Experience of processing income related and other claims, changes in circumstance and other enquiries within a collection/assessment related environment delivering high quality services
- Good written and oral communications skills and the ability to communicate complex matters effectively to customers.
- Good IT/Technical skills, knowledge
- Evidence of continuous professional development of skills and knowledge
- You should be available to work immediately or at a short notice.
- You should have right to work in U.K
Brackenberry Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Unless otherwise stated all of our roles are temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent. Important
: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary. Incase the role requires an enhanced DBS, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.