Operations Accounting Manager- Education Management Consultancy
Central London - Hybrid Working
Are you an experienced and motivated professional seeking an exciting opportunity in the dynamic field of education management consultancy?
We are recruiting on behalf of an established and reputable management consultancy based in vibrant London, experiencing significant growth. As a result, we are seeking a talented Operations Finance Executive to join their team.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary between £40,000 and £50,000
• Hybrid working model: 2 days in the office, 3 days from home
• 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
• Annual bonus
• Excellent career development opportunities
About the Company: This company is a leading consultancy experiencing strong growth in providing comprehensive management solutions across various education sectors, including skills, exam boards, and awarding bodies. Their diverse portfolio extends to working with clients in central government, public, and private sectors.
About the Role: This newly created role sits within the Central Business Operations and Finance team. As an Operations Finance Executive, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Central Operations department. You will oversee various operational aspects and manage two key Operational Support Coordinators.
Responsibilities of the Operations Accounting Manager:
• Manage end-to-end client onboarding, contracting, and compliance processes to meet contractual obligations.
• Oversee financial aspects, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
• Proactively seek new contract opportunities through relevant tender portals.
• Facilitate the qualification process for new opportunities, conducting commercial discussions.
• Coordinate the development of proposals and tender responses, ensuring compliance and timely submission.
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis to support business development.
• Develop and implement efficient operational processes to enhance productivity.
• Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) for operational success.
• Identify areas for improvement, implement strategies to streamline operations and reduce costs.
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• Analyse market trends and competition to identify new business opportunities.
• Prepare reports and presentations on operational performance and strategies for senior management.
Skills and Experience Required for the Operations Accounting Manager
• Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the education sector or management consultancy.
• Strong organisational and leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams.
• Proven track record of managing client onboarding, compliance, and contractual obligations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge and experience in bid management and researching new bid opportunities.
• Accountancy qualification or experience in financial management.
• Proficiency in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
• Passion for education and making a positive impact in the field.