Ready to find the right role for you?
Competitive Salary plus Veolia benefitsType:
15 month Fixed term contract Hours:
40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Hybrid- Home/Cannock office
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone. It's why we're looking for someone who's just as committed as we are, to push for genuine change and bring our ambition of Ecological Transformation to life.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture. What we can offer you:
What you'll be doing:
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- 24 hour access to a virtual GP, 365 days a year, for you and family members in your household
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
The role is based in our offices in Kingswood, Cannock, Staffordshire and our custom-built facility acting as a centre of support services for the business affording a great opportunity to build a strong internal network, as you carry out your day to day role.
You will form part of a small team of six, a dynamic, friendly and hardworking team, a team that builds strong relationships with one another and the wider business.
This role will be responsible for:
What we're looking for:
- The processing of all asset movements (disposals / transfers / capitalisation) and dealing with day to day queries from the business
- Validation of CapEx requisitions
- Prepare and post various journals
- Process Operating Lease invoices / Charges
- Assist with various reconciliations
- Adhoc Duties on rquest
- Providing annual leave cover for the team
- Studying towards a professional Finance qualification, i.e AAT and have strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask.
- Experience and understanding of the Google Suite such as Google docs, sheet, calendars
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We're proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
This accolade further demonstrates our commitment to our people and our actions in creating an environment where everyone can be their true selves and enjoy working at Veolia.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.