PMA (Property Management Accounts) is the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. PMA support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately £3 Billion p/a of rents and service charge.Role Purpose
To maintain all invoice processing at an acceptable level whilst completing all daily functions of the Accounts Payable role and general administration duties.
Ensuring that all KPI's and SLA's are achieved or exceeded as well as maintaining excellent client and supplier service.Key Responsibilities
- Effectively manage workload across portfolio
- Adhere to all Account Payable processes and develop where necessary
- Minimise risk across portfolio by Investigating all Final Demands, Court Summons, and Informing Management
- Dealing with internal/external customer queries
- Supplier Maintenance updating multi-systems within the Accounts Payable Department
- Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business
- Assisting with Weekly BACS/Cheque Run
- Processing payments schedules (rates) for allocation Clients
- Hold regular calls with Key Suppliers
- Manage queries to resolution through investigation, reconciliation, and escalation
- Ensure all supplier information is up to date and accurate
- Attend regular concalls with Key suppliers
- Maintain mailboxes and ensure all documentation is filed correctly
- Assist in raising profile of Account Payable team with all departments
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent service
- Relevant experience working within an Account Payable function
- Good understanding of Account Payable procedures and techniques
- Property knowledge would be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- High Volume Processing & fast pace background required
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
- Previous experience of working on multiple platforms
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.