ICON PLC is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partnering Supervisor to join the growing Finance department, based in our Swansea or Reading office on a Permanent hybrid working basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain responsibilities in a range of Financial and Business Partnering activities, become commercially focused and be instrumental in the growth and development of a team.
The Finance Business Partnering Supervisor, will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of approximately 3 direct reports, providing support for their continuous development and progression
- Overseeing the finances of a portfolio of projects ensuring:
- Minimisation of costs through project efficiency reviews
- Revenue maximisation through review of 'scope creep' and management of subsequent recoveries via contract amendments
- Appropriate assignment of resources to each project
- Timely invoicing and minimisation of aged debt
- Accurate forecasting of study costs, revenue and cashflow
- Provision of ad-hoc business partnering support to non-finance Operations team members
- Responding to audit requests from both internal and external auditors
- Timely and accurate revenue recognition during the month end close process
- Developing strong working relationship with external clients through provision of client reporting, contract costing negotiations and routine finance reviews.
- Providing internal reporting on key monthly KPIs.
To be considered for the Supervisor role:
- Strong knowledge/understanding of the CRO industry and the relevant accounting principles.
- Previous experience of managing or coaching team members
- Good Systems experience & knowledge.(ideally in Oracle)
- Highly proficient in use of excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload independently
Benefits of working in ICON as a Supervisor
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Healthcare & strong pension plan.
- Bonus scheme & car allowance plan.
- Plenty of career development up the ladder, as well as multiple career routes.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people.
That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture -one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs.
In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career -both now, and into the future.