eToro has created an intuitive Social Trading platform that gives traders and investors access to global stock markets, commodity trading, cryptocurrency trading, and more. We strive to make money management available and accessible to everyone (even to users with no prior experience or knowledge). We have over 33 million users worldwide, and our platform is available in over 140 countries around the world.
With over 1500 employees worldwide, We have locations in the US, Cyprus, UK, Australia, Germany, and Israel, and we are constantly growing and expanding into new markets.
We are constantly growing and are excited to share that we are looking for a Title to join our team!
What will you be doing?
As part of your role, you will be responsible for:
- Oversight and approval of daily client money and custody asset reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly CMAR reports.
- Ensuring client money and asset procedures comply with CASS and are kept up to date.
- Maintaining the CASS Resolution Pack.
- Maintaining the CASS Applicability and Control matrix.
- Maintaining the Prudent Segregation policy.
- Maintaining the CASS framework policy.
- Managing the annual CASS audit and coordinating the responses to auditor findings and the management letter.
- Being a member of the CASS committee and setting the tone of the Firm's compliance with regard to CASS obligations.
- Managing CASS impact assessments.
- Acting as the liaison between the firm and the regulator on all matters relating to Client Assets and client money.
- Preparation of due diligence reports on banks and counterparties.
- Being able to present to colleagues in a clear and understandable fashion all matters in relation to CASS.
- Assisting with other Global CASS projects.
- Client money and CASS knowledge.
- CF10a - Previously held.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and good prioritization skills.
- Ability to successfully lead and develop a team.