This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group FP&A function as Head of FP&A to drive further the Group's reporting capabilities to enable the execution of the strategy.
What you'll be doing...
The Head of FP&A will be responsible for managing and enhancing the reporting of the Group (month-end, forecast, budget, strategic plan) as well as support the Investor Relations Director.
The candidate will be responsible for data accuracy and will be a key stakeholder for the Commercial Finance team.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic finance team with exposure to investor relations.
- Support the IR & FP&A Director on understanding the group financial performance including trends and the drivers of performance
- Provide analysis for the IR & FP&A Director
- Collaborate to Board and ELT presentations on financial performance and for each financial planning cycle
- Determine and manage the overall group timetable for budgeting and forecasting in order to provide timely updates on expected financial performance with delivery of the quarterly and annual forecast.
- Interface with the divisional FDs to ensure performance reporting is delivered on a timely basis with sufficient insight and continuous improvement of internal reporting.
- Manage and develop the FP&A analyst
Experience that will put you ahead of the curve...
- Finance qualifications (CIMA, ACCA)
- Previous experience in FP&A
- Attention to details
- Strategic mindset
- Team player attitude
- Willingness to continuously improve
- Doer and proactive in nature
What's in it for you...
We have a number of awesome perks available to our staff. We offer huge opportunities to learn and develop, whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues. We have a fantastic culture where we really do care about our people and want everyone to succeed. Varied roles mean you're not pigeonholed in to one finite area but get the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and experience
And to top it all off, not only do we offer unlimited holiday because we trust you to manage your workload and time but we also offer a share in our success whereby every colleague is eligible to join our profit pool bonus scheme - if Future hits their performance targets all colleagues may receive a bonus.
Internal Job Family Level P3
The expected range for this role is £70,000 - £90,000
This is a Hybrid role from our Cardiff Office, working three days from the office, two from home
Who are we...
We're Future. We're 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We've got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we're looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Want to know more... https://youtu.be/xxfSvjPuZd
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we're going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We're an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness.
Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made so we can give you the best experience!
Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.