2476 Swedesford RdSTE 150, Malvern, Pennsylvania, 19355-1456, United States of America
DaVita is currently looking for a Revenue Specialist for our Registration team. Individuals who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results driven, and comfortable thinking "outside the box". In this role you will develop and maintain relationships with insurance companies. Acting on behalf of DaVita you will collect payment from insurance companies on outstanding patient balances, research and resolve problem accounts as needed, and maximize collections to achieve collection performance goals.
With DaVita, you have the chance to work hard, be competitive, and have FUN doing it. AND you'll never have to wear a tie again!
Individuals in this role work with Insurance Payers to research and resolve accounts on behalf of our first-class patients. While research and resolution is often conducted by phone, resolution is also achieved through email and insurance carrier portals.
- Identify trends and perform root cause analysis on unpaid and underpaid claims
- Research, appeal, and resolve claim rejections, underpayments, and denials with appropriate insurance payor
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clinical personnel, teammates, and insurance representatives
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree, highly preferred
- Ability to research and problem solve, using analytical and critical thinking skills
- Healthcare and medical billing/collections experience is preferred
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated history of resolving challenging issues
- Deeply built values of TEAM!
What's in it for you? Here's what we bring to the table:
- A Fun, relationships-based culture-patient- and teammate-driven team
- Working for a company stability-as the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services
- Receive award winning training, as note in Training Magazine Top 125 award-winning education
- Opportunity for multiple career paths across a variety of cutting-edge modalities
- Rewards for your STELLAR performance
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average-treating more than one-third of the dialysis population (that's approximately 100,000 patients!)
- Exceptional benefits-including the healthcare industry's most generous profit sharing program
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits