PGIM Fixed Income | Client Management Specialist, London based
A GLOBAL LEADING ASSET MANAGER WITH A DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE
As the Global Asset Management business of Prudential, we're always looking for ways to improve financial services. We're passionate about making a meaningful impact - touching the lives of millions and solving financial challenges in an ever-changing world.
We also believe talent is key to achieving our vision and are intentional about building a culture on respect and collaboration. When you join PGIM, you'll unlock a motivating and impactful career - all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world's leading global asset managers!
If you're not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo, come and be a part of a dedicated team that's investing in your future by shaping tomorrow today.
At PGIM, You Can!
What you will do:
PGIM Fixed Income seeks to recruit a professional with strong client service skills and fixed income market knowledge to serve as a Client Management Specialist. The role will report directly to the Client Management Vice President, responsible for the Benelux and Nordics based clients and will work closely with other Client Management team members and client advisors.
What you can expect:
- Act as a support to the senior Client Managers, to provide a high quality of service to our clients
- Provide pro-active support to resolve inquiries from clients and respective client consultants, including standing and ad-hoc requests for information;
- Partner with internal groups to ensure client needs are met;
- Maintain client requests in our CRM systems to ensure that the Client Managers have a record of the requests and actions taken;
- Work closely and pro-actively with Client Management teams across the globe to execute efficiently and effectively on client communication needs;
- Work closely and pro-actively with the Client Managers in their dealings with the portfolio management teams in order to minimize portfolio managers' involvement in client management;
- Attend team meetings to develop an understanding of PGIM's key investment strategies, developing product knowledge
What you will bring:
- BA/BS degree
- Interest, knowledge and understanding of capital markets, in particular fixed income markets;
- Strong attention to process and detail;
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and analyse large volumes of information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral as well as written
- Proficient use of technology applications through suite of Office 360 applications;
- Aladdin and Salesforce experience beneficial;
- Strong critical thinking and logic skills;
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction;
- Enjoys being a part of a team but can work independently
What will set you apart:
- Knowledge of the asset management industry
- Develop industry knowledge through continuous learning
- Additional language skills, in particular in Benelux and Nordic languages, would be a plus
- PGIM welcomes all applicants, even if you don't meet every requirement. If your skills align with the role, we encourage you to apply.
About PGIM Fixed Income:
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets.
Our business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centered around mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency, and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow. Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don't just accept difference-we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential. For more information, please visit PGIM Fixed Income
About PGIM - Global Asset Management
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a leading global investment manager with nearly US$1.27 trillion in assets under management as of June 30th, 2023. With offices in 18 countries, PGIM's businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate and alternatives.
With a history dating back 148 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional
aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit PGIM.com.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don't just accept difference-we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career, and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
- Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.