A GLOBAL FIRM WITH A DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE
At PGIM, we care about our employees, and we are committed to seeing them succeed. We provide our employees with access to professional development and support to achieve their full potential.
What You Will Do
PGIM's Talent Development team is responsible for the development and growth of all PGIM employees globally, promoting inclusivity across regions, cultures, and backgrounds. The development team keeps informed of external trends and internal feedback to design initiatives that support a positive PGIM employee experience.
The Senior Learning Specialist, in conjunction with the PGIM Talent Development Team, develops, implements and maintains training programs to meet the learning needs of PGIM employees based in Europe and APAC. This role is primarily based at our London office (near Trafalgar Square) and currently the office is operating with hybrid working arrangements.
What You Can Expect
- Collaborate with the central PGIM Talent Development team to understand, adapt and execute the global L&D strategy in Europe and APAC.
- Understand the business strategy and partner with the HR Business Partners to identify the learning needs specific to employees in Europe/APAC and identify and collaborate with local vendors to provide interventions as needed.
- Provide consultation to HRBPs/leaders to understand desired outcomes and determine the optimal solution.
- Measure and assess results of learning initiatives and implement enhancements as needed.
- Participate in enterprise-wide initiatives and play a lead role on significant global Talent projects (ESG training, new hire on-boarding, mentoring, job rotations, special events).
- Support on-site event logistics, including logistics set up and attendee registration.
- Manage the process for regional training program nominations.
- Contribute ideas to continuously improve the employee experience and adapt it to the evolving needs of our diverse employee base.
- Regional champion for enterprise-wide initiatives including employee opinion survey, recognition program, Workday Learning LMS, compliance training, performance management training.
- Partner with the local DE&I team to deliver programming.
- Support the development and growth of the regional HR teams.
What You Will Bring
- Proficient in the design of corporate training solutions that address business needs and provide a simple yet meaningful end user experience.
- Digitally savvy with experience administering a Corporate Learning Management System, MS Products & strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and web based systems.
- Proficient in using and operating all remote learning tools independently (zoom, teams).
- Curiosity - a genuine interest in continuous learning, think about innovation and provide ideas for new/better ways to work.
- Cultural competence - aware of cultural differences from business to business and country to country and able to adjust.
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative and trusting partnerships, both internal and with vendors.
- Able to present in front of groups in person and on video.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills; ability to prioritize assignments, problem solve and influence.
What We Offer You
In joining PGIM you'll be working in an organisation where your work and efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and enabled to develop and succeed.
Employee Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement and access to online learning platforms.
- Employee recognition programme
- Excellent work-life balance
About PGIM UK
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM's enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a "low ego" culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients. If you are an out of the box thinker and like to work in small teams within a flat organisation, we look forward to receiving your application.
About PGIM - Global Asset Management
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a leading global investment manager with US$1.27 trillion in assets under management as of 31st March 2023.
With offices in 20 countries, PGIM's businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate, and alternatives.
With a history dating back almost 145 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit Overview (pgim.com)
PGIM UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or membership of the traveler community. PGIM's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM UK will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM UK.
- Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.