We're a well-funded Tech scaleup in Europe and Asia with a mission to make the world fairer and more productive. We are doing this by making assets more transparent, trustworthy and accessible - starting with real estate. Incomes have stagnated, so more access to high value assets like real estate = less wealth inequality. We have first mover advantage!
Our CEO and co-founder Moubin was previously at McKinsey and private equity firm APAX, whilst our CTO and co-founder Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist who scaled the data team at Gojek, a Tech unicorn in Asia. Listen to a podcast of Moubin speaking with our investors QED about how we're disrupting asset ownership!
Our values sit at the core of GetGround - no BS, pursuit of excellence, feedback obsession and healthy ego.
GetGround in numbers:
- 85 GetGrounders (ex Google, Meta, Deliveroo etc)
- £1Bn+ of assets being added onto our platform annually
- 15,000+ users across 70 countries, with a 10% market share already
- Global hubs (UK, Portugal, Hong Kong, Singapore)
(we all come to our Hammersmith office 3 days per week - free breakfast daily and a gym membership is provided!)
Join us to play a pivotal at GetGround as we scale our offering! This is a high impact role in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for working with the Senior Accounting Manager on the management of year-end deadlines for a portfolio of 5,000+ companies. The role involves client communication, annual accounts analysis, tax filing, and internal team support.
What you will do
- Year-end deadline management - assist the Senior Accounting Manager in managing the year-end deadline process for a substantial portfolio of 5,000+ companies
- Client communication - you'll liaise with clients on various matters, including document submission, corporation tax queries, and general accounting questions
- Annual accounts analysis - take clients through their annual accounts, providing insights and explanations as needed
- Tax filing - assist the team where needed with the filing of accounts and corporation tax returns
- ATED returns management - take responsibility for the management and filing of annual tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED) returns
- Internal team support - address internal queries from team members related to accounting processes, procedures, and client accounts
The skills and experience you will have
- Accounting qualification (e.g. AAT or equivalent)
- 18 months+ of accounting experience working in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of annual accounts, corporation tax, and accounting principles
- Detail-oriented with effective organisational and time-management abilities
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Private health + dental benefits
- Flexible/hybrid working (check details with your recruiter)
- 12 mental health days off annually (1 per month) PLUS holidays and public days off
- Mental health support - 24/7 access to mental health support, counselling, therapy & coaching through Spectrum.Life for all employees and their immediate family
- Team and company-wide events
- 360° performance reviews to promote a culture of growth and development
- Support for conferences and professional learning & development
[+ other localised benefits depending on your office location e.g. free breakfast daily and free gym membership in London)
What we are building
The first end-to-end real estate investment offering - making the dream of owning real estate more accessible to everyone globally.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
We encourage applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.
- 42% of our employees identify as female or non-specified, 58% as male
- 19 nationalities represented across offices in 5 countries
- Our work on Design Accessibility
- Inclusion is at the heart of our culture - we celebrate and reflect on key D&I and cultural events such as: Black History Month, International Women's Day and Pride