At LTG we are on the hunt for a new Accounts Assistant to join us...
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised candidate to join our friendly and vibrant finance team based in Brighton.
As the Accounts Assistant, reporting to the Financial Accountant, you will:
- Be responsible for the purchase ledger for several Group companies, paying supplier invoices on time and accurately
- Ensure that Group expenditure has been appropriately authorised
- Check and process employee expense claims
- Process and input the company credit card expenditure, gathering the appropriate financial information from cardholders
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Enter data into the Group project management system
- Ensure all employee timesheets are completed on time and sending reminders where necessary
- Print and post the monthly Board pack
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one year's experience in a relevant finance position, including purchase ledger experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach, with good organisational skills
- A polite and helpful attitude, working well with others
- Good IT skills, with experience with Microsoft Excel and accounting software (NetSuite would be advantageous)
- GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Partial AAT learning would be advantageous
This is a hybrid role working at least 1-2 days per week in our office in Central Brighton and the remainder working from home, though the candidate can choose to work more days in the office if they would like.
Salary - £23k-£27k DOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.