Do you have good experience with Process and Continual improvement in a large Finance team?
Have you worked in a Finance Shared Services function?
We have a new opportunity available for a Head of Financial Operations to join our Glasgow Finance Team.
This is a key, senior manager position within the Glasgow Controllership group. The role has line management for the two Intercompany SME teams and the delivery of their services to various Chubb entities. The individual job responsibilities are to support the driving of an improvement agenda not just within the Intercompany function, but all areas within global Controllership Finance.
Stakeholder management and building positive relationships is key in this role. It is also important to understand customer needs and issues and proactively manage messaging and communication for all aspects of your work portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process improvements/efficiencies within the Glasgow Finance team
- Oversight of the Intercompany service delivery
- Process improvements/efficiencies within the Intercompany Teams
- Team management of the onshore direct reports and oversight of the offshore outsourced team
- Impart a continuous improvement methodology within the team
- Deliver on any queries from the Balance Sheet team or reviews of the monthly MI reporting
- Manage SOX controls in the Interco areas i.e., MI packs, direct SoX controls
- Contingency planning for BAU processing and staffing