Lyst is a global Fashion Tech company and premium shopping app, founded in London in 2010 and catering to over 200M shoppers per year. We offer our customers the largest assortment of premium & luxury fashion items & products in one place, via an assortment of 8.5M+ items from over 17,000 of the world's leading brands. We are a scale-up business with a current team size of c. 160 people in London, combining an agile mentality with a proven business model and over a decade of experience. This provides a balance between foundations and structure, and autonomy and pace.
At Lyst we obsess over the customer, providing a search & discovery experience which offers inspiration, fulfilment, and personalisation. We believe that fashion is amazing but shopping for fashion often isn't, and use our technology, data and creativity to bring more joy, greater choice and fewer fails. Our mission is to help fashion shoppers make better decisions and help fashion partners find better audiences as the category-leading destination for every fashion shopper. Lyst has raised over $160m from leading investors including Accel, Balderton, Molten Ventures, Fidelity International, and LVMH.
We are looking to hire a qualified Management Accountant to join our core finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a mark in a small but high performing team in a fast paced environment. As a team, we focus on ensuring our reporting is robust, whilst constantly looking to iterate and improve our processes, to maintain our position as an industry leading department.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring we can deliver against this mission whilst maintaining a service of uninterrupted BAU. You will be a firefighter for both the core finance team and the wider business to help resolve queries and work on value add projects, meaning a varied and dynamic role. Responsibilities:
- Predominantly works on ad-hoc projects within the core finance team, including:
- Identifying process efficiencies and implementing improvements to enable these
- Fixing and rebuilding controls and reports
- Reactive business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Is responsible for a majority of the deliverables for the external statutory audit, liaising with the auditors and collating data requests
- Owns the half year internal audit process, performing controls and accounting procedures
- Manages the monthly payroll process, liaising with our People team and third-party payroll providers
- Reviews output from junior team members during the month end process and creating the management accounts to ensure an accurate and timely month end close
- Owns treasury management, including cash forecasting, optimising savings and managing KYC.