Configurator Executive Location:
Career Level: CL12
Role Type: FTC until late September
What we do?
As Accenture, we deliver meaningful customer experiences, which is the new battleground for brands. Marketers today are expected to deliver exceptional customer experiences at the right time, with every interaction - acknowledging the individual. With accelerating complexity, delivering a cohesive brand experience remains elusive. Our Clients, especially CMO's, are looking for expert global partners who can create, innovate, activate and scale marketing operations programs that deliver increased impact, powerful customer experiences and marketing-led growth.
The configurator executive will be a part of the team responsible for auditing website for various markets that deliver of marketing services to our client.
Broad areas of work include:
- Auditing content for client configurator website
- Completing audits as per client's requirements and agreed timelines
- Ensure quality and timely completion of audits
- Ensure clear feedback on errors
- Flag risks to quality to the leads and reporting of audit results
- Support content authoring in case of high volumes
- Perform thorough UAT of the website. UAT includes checking for any discrepancies related to copy, imagery, pricing, legal disclaimers, etc.
- Work on Excel files to capture any copy changes or other amends required on the Configurator platform
- Coordinate with offshore team on JIRA for making updates on the staging/ live websites. Also, need to liaise with clients on JIRA to ensure market configurator sections are thoroughly reviewed and signed-off for publishing.
Basic Skillset Expectations
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Good comm. skills to interact and collaborate with offshore team and coordinate with clients
- Have an eye for detail to spot out issues during QA using available checklists and guidelines
Other management activities
- Identify operational risks and issues related to current process and indicate to operations
- Be flexible to work in shift hours ensuring complete overlap with markets and stakeholders
- Help in overall team's work-load by managing own deliverables and help team when required
- Experience in content management process
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams
- Experience in a quality process as an auditor preferably in the content management space
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including ability to interact with senior members in the project board.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as a self-starter and chase down people/teams to achieve closure when required.
- Ability to take end-to-end ownership of audits by collaborating across teams and individuals.
- An organized and planned approach to work with the ability to move things swiftly despite several dependencies. Appreciation of the need for documentation.
- Working Proficiency in MS Excel
- Familiarity with JIRA platform preferred
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. Please note, the work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or center.
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture, we're reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, marketing, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.