About the Team
Our team manages and operates DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible...at scale.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Manager, Customer Experience Partner Success to manage the support experience of our international last-mile logistics platform. This person will enhance the quality of the customer support experience by partnering with support partners (BPOs) to ensure their quality meets DoorDash expectations, including First Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction scores, and other support metrics.
You will report to DoorDash's Senior Manager, Customer Experience Partner Success in our Global Support and Integrity Operations Organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Create new and use existing reporting to identify areas to improve BPO performance metrics and productivity through quality monitoring.
- Execute quality monitoring programs that result in measurable behavioral changes in Teammates (agents).
- Partner with training and content to reinforce compliance with new launches, processes, and policies.
- Maintain multiple sites' quality performance within a calibrated target
- Perform business reviews with Support Partner Teams
- Identify, recommend, and formulate process and project improvements
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity for DoorDash to improve its business by understanding customer needs.
- Identify and report on trends early and often.
- This role may require 20% travel (International and Domestic).
We're excited about you because...
- You have a BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields or an additional four years of work experience in quantitative or business areas.
- You have 3+ years of BPO support operations experience managing support KPIs such as CSAT.
- You have driven operational excellence and quality improvements across multiple customer support sites.
- You are analytical and data-driven, with experience distilling large data sets to actionable insights - root cause analysis is your specialty.
- You know how to present complex information clearly and concisely with strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Have an owner mentality, focused on quality, output-driven, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users-from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce - people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
We use Covey as part of our hiring and / or promotional process for jobs in NYC and certain features may qualify it as an AEDT. As part of the evaluation process we provide Covey with job requirements and candidate submitted applications. We began using Covey Scout for Inbound on August 21, 2023.
Please see the independent bias audit report covering our use of Covey here.
We expect this position to be filled by 3/1/24.
Colorado Pay Range: