London (*Hybrid) Salary:
Excellent basic salary plus bonus and Vodafone benefits
Working Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week - Mon to Fri
Contract Type: 12-month Maternity Cover
At Vodafone UK we believe that through collaboration and connection we can achieve great things. Our hybrid working approach allows our people to work both in the office and at home, providing the flexibility and resources you need to succeed in your role. Our "Office in a Box" home working kit will provide you with everything you need, no matter where you are.
Who We Are
We're a global technology communications company that empowers people and businesses to stay connected and thrive in a digital world. With a focus on innovation, sustainability and earning customer loyalty, we leverage cutting-edge technology to offer products and services that enhance communication and improve lives.
At Vodafone UK, diversity isn't just a buzzword, it is core to who we are as a company. We're proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work and are committed to driving inclusion for all; creating a workplace that is fully representative of the communities and customers we serve.
Join us at the heart of Vodafone UK in Corporate, one of the central support functions that underpin our business and keep us moving forward. We provide centralised support, expertise and guidance across our UK and Group operations, continuing to build on our success and trailblazing the way to our next stage of digital growth.
What you'll do
We're recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our Consumer Finance team at Vodafone UK.
You will be the Business Partner for our Base Management area which is responsible for managing our 7.5m contract customers. You will also be responsible for managing our inflow, base, retention, and outflow (IBRO) performance as well as driving improvements in churn. Given the size and value involved, you will have regular exposure across the Consumer Leadership Team, where you will be required to present to them regularly and be able to influence the group to drive value.
Wider responsibilities will also include:
- Being the lead Business Partner for Base Management, which is the biggest value opportunity in the Consumer P&L
- Lead on IBRO analysis for retention and churn, two of the most important metrics in the Consumer P&L
- Maintain Risks & Opportunities register on IBRO ensuring we are meeting our budget targets.
- Co-ordinate month end across the team - commentary & analysis, relevant reporting packs and actions follow up.
- Communicate results to senior stakeholders in the Mobile business unit in a timely manner.
Who you are
- Aptitude for building relationships and to influence at all levels of seniority and across functions.
- Demonstrable Senior Commercial Finance experience.
- Fully qualified preferred (CIMA, ACA, ACMA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Professional presentation & communication skills, with and ability to interpret and explain complex information.
- Resilient and delivery-focused, with competence in prioritising multiple stakeholder-demands.
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the , we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What we offer
We believe that taking care of our employees is the key to their success. That is why we offer an excellent remuneration and bonus package with up to 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family, including employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes. We take pride in our commitment to supporting you at every stage of your career by providing top of the range learning and development tools and market leading parental leave policies.
Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility request as part of your recruitment journey, for example, extended time or breaks in between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, or assistive technology, please refer to the Accessibility section of our Careers website (https://careers.vodafone.com/uk/applying-to-vodafone/) for guidance.