Marks Sattin Executive Search are partnering with a Buy and Build PE Backed People Based business , in their search for an experienced and robust Chief Financial Officer to take full responsibility for operational finance, together with broader operational responsibilities.
The CFO will drive substantial growth in anticipation of a successful exit in the future. The role entails partnering with the CEO to lead a growing team, driving improvement in the reporting of measures such as KPIs and taking the lead in financial and accounting functions.
As the right hand to the CEO with full responsibility for leading the finance function and a broad operational remit, you will be professionalising, leading and implementing all controls, processes and procedures to facilitate significant revenue growth via an effective buy and build strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CFO looking to create value in an important, fast-paced and niche industry.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Experienced CFO, ideally in a Buy and Build Multisite PE Backed Business.
- Experience in the Healthcare, Property Services, Retail and or Multisite Consumer Facing businesses.
- Implementation of successful Buy and Build strategies.
- Highly analytical, commercially astute, and technically strong with attention to detail
- Strong leadership and communication skills: capable of leading and motivating a team towards significant growth
- Excellent interpersonal skills: capable of strengthening relationships with investors and business partners
Please understand that due to the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.