My client is a well-respected Private Equity business based in central London.
They are looking for a Private Equity Fund Accountant to join their team ASAP for an initial 12-month contract. This could be extended further to 15 months or into a permanent role but would initially be a contract position.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of quarterly fund financial statements
- Preparation of year end audited fund financial statements
- Liaising with the auditors
- Quarterly and monthly reconciliations
- Drafting quarterly letters to Limited Partners
- Accounting for fund activities in Xero / eFront including investments (acquisition and disposal), expenses, valuations, capital calls and distributions (support provided by Finance Assistant)
- Preparing and issuing capital call & distribution notices
- Involvement in annual US tax compliance (K-1 etc)
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with at-least a years' experience outside of practice working within a Private Equity or Venture Capital business. This does not have to be In Fund accounting but could be within corporate/financial accounting. As long as you have the right industry experience and good technical accounting skills, the right training would be provided.
Exposure to Xero and/or eFront would be a distinct advantage.
Please note, due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates on more than one months' notice cannot be considered for the position.
We look forward to receiving your application.