I am working with an established, global insurance firm strengthening their London-based Internal Audit function. The function has an immediate need for a Financial Auditor, fully qualified, who can deliver independent and objective assurance across their EMEA entities.
This role reports directly into the Head of Audit and requires a strong self-starter able to navigate Financial Audit cycles. The ideal candidate for this role will be a Qualified Accountant, ultimately to provide Assurance over the efficacy of the Control environment across the business and its entities.
Priority will be given to earlier candidate start dates providing they meet the desired skillset.
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA etc.)
- Strong Practice background or demonstrable experience in a Financial Services environment
- High-level aplomb regarding Audit Engagements across a Financial Services organisation and its subsidiaries
- Proven track record of independent delivery aligned with a continual self-improvement attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills