Credit Controller - High Wycombe
£27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + 25 days holiday + pension
Long term career opportunities
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office, 3 at home
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working very closely with one of the most well-established, multi-site clients in the UK, who have over 300 sites throughout the UK. Their centralised finance function sits in very modern offices in High Wycombe, and they require a Credit Controller, to join their friendly, team-spirited team. The Credit team have recently won several industry awards, which they are very proud of - and this role has arisen due to an internal promotion of an existing Credit Controller.
My client can offer training on their in-house systems, to the successful Credit Controller, but this role is ideally geared to those with existing credit control experience. You ideally will have held similar roles within a team environment previously, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred.
Based in their central collections team, on the outskirts of High Wycombe, the Credit Controller will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts of around 800 -1,000 live accounts, of a recently acquired business, and you will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Supervisor:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets. This will mainly be email chasing of Corporate Accounts, with most clients working from home
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, via email and call to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Resolving queries, as many of the customers are on Direct Debit so many queries need to be handled throughout the month
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
This is a challenging, fast-paced Credit Controller position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focused, and be able to multi-task with ease, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Controller opportunity in High Wycombe, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment. You will be working from home 3 days a week and in the office 2 days per week,
At Gleeson Recruitment Group, we embrace inclusivity and welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. We are proud to be a disability confident employer.