Interim Group Finance Manager | 12 months | London/Hybrid Working | £80,000 - £90,000 | Consolidations, Budgeting and Reporting.
Communicate are partnering with an established marketing client as they look to bring on an established Group Finance Manager who can lead on the group consolidations process along with reviewing reporting schedules and month-end duties.
This is a 12 month contract, due to start February/March.
- A qualified accountant, preferably Practice trained due to the technical elements of the role
- Significant PQE in financial reporting and taking ownership for group consolidations
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team
- Industry experience in communications/media is preferable but not essential
- Leading the group consolidations process
- Overseeing and signing off of month-end procedures
- Reviewing and completing year-end / half -year reporting
- A key player in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Managed and give guidance to a local and international team
Hybrid working out of the Central London office. This role requires a February/March Starter.
Please get in touch if this role is of interest, or if you will be looking for the next role shortly and a member of our interim desk will be keen to support.