Resourcery Group are recruiting a Finance Manager role for a well established, profitable and growing SME based near Preston. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Preston based business with an excellent reputation, with clear progression opportunities. Working with a well respected FD, the Finance Manager will help to drive the financial performance of the business and manage the finance team. Our client is a specialist manufacturing business and has produced excellent reults in recent times. profitable and growing, the Finance Manager role will now be a key part of their next phase of growth.
Our client has a brilliant culture and is well known as an excellent place to work. They are a market leader in their sector and are forecasting considerable growth over the next 5 years.
Opportunities like this simply don't come around to often. Key
- Reporting directly into the FD, you will manage a small finance team in this hands-on role.
- Your role will be broad and varied, responsible for overseeing all day-to-day financial aspects of this growing business.
- Coordinating the preparation of budget and financial forecasting
- You will prepare Quarterly management accounts and run year end close.
- Manage P&L and balance sheet, reporting to the management team.
- Liaise with external accountants / tax advisors in preparing and submitting statutory accounts and taxation information
- Cash flow reporting
- Previous experience working within a similar broad, hands on role, within an SME manufacturing environment would be desirable.
- Team management experience
- This role would suit a candidate who is self-sufficient and comfortable working within an autonomous role.
- Dynamic and flexible communication skills, confident communicating with both internal and external stakeholders including the broader operations.
Our client has first class offices based near Preston but also offers hybrid and flexible working.