We are proud to be working with a Large property company in Lancashire who are looking for a Junior Treasury Analyst to join their team.
- Working directly for the Treasury Manager.
- Managing a budget in accordance with financial objectives.
- Responsible for the evaluation of risk.
- Management of cash flow, income, liability and assets.
- Working closely with all departments within the company to oversee financial strategy.
- Have a degree in finance, accounting or another related field.
- Have a background in working within a Treasury function or a Management Accountancy Team.
- Have the independence and ability to consider the cash flow management options available and communicate them to the group.
- Strong data manipulation and analytical skills.
The company have a modern, supportive culture and offer hybrid, flexible working with only 2 days per week in the office. They provide competitive salary and exceptional holiday entitlement.
Apply today to secure this great new opportunity!