Interim Finance Business Partner | Hybrid Working | Southampton | £55,000 + Benefits
Communicate are collaborating with an established retail business, with a global presence, as they look to bring on an Interim Finance Business Partner for an initial 9 months.
The business has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and is a market leader in their field.
This is a brilliant opportunity to contract in an established business with strong controls and strategy, and to learn from an impressive finance function!
- A qualified accountant, or part-qualified accountant, with some industry experience
- Experienced in preparing management accounts and providing financial analysis
- Previous experience in a business partnering role would be desirable but not essential
- You will play an integral role in the commercial finance function and will business partner to a non-financial head of department
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, assisting with forecasting and budgeting as well as providing financial analysis
- Working closely on commercial initiatives in the business and provide feedback to senior stakeholders
- Ad-hoc projects including a system implementation, data
cleanse and process improvements
Hybrid working out of the Southampton office, requiring an immediate/February starter, with interview slots in the clients diary already for w.c 12.02.
Please get in touch if this role sounds of interest or if you may be looking for a role in the near future.