Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Manager to help set up the risk function in this leading FTSE organisation.
A truly remarkable opportunity for someone who will be the firm Risk Manager in the business and will be tasked with taking the current risk profile across the business and refining it.
This exciting and unique opportunity will develop over the next 18 months with potential to grow out a team.
Reporting to the Head of Assurance, you will engage regularly with the Group Executive, Divisional Leadership, and the Audit Committee as required.Responsibilities:
- Strengthen and embed key activities of the risk management framework and introduce enhanced reporting, assessments and systems to educate, assist and drive consistent adoption amongst the business.
- Build excellent working relationships with the various directorates to support their objectives from a risk management perspective and continually build the extent to which risk considerations and metrices drive and/or influence decision making
- Support the design and delivery of key strategic projects with reference to risk appetite, working with cross-functional teams
- Support the Quarterly Business Review process with dashboard reporting on risk across the group.
- Coordinate the quarterly Executive Risk Committee, and report on risk information in the period.
kills and experience we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present to Management Committee meetings
- Able to work independently and manage own deliverables
- Ability to rationalise and consolidate large quantities of information, highlighting most material points
- Balance hands on delivery with high level strategic vision