Are you an ambitious Team Assistant looking to be part of a company that is at the forefront of the financial industry?
This is an opportunity that will allow you, as a Team Assistant to develop your career, opening up a lot of doors within the investment sector.
We are seeking a highly driven, bright and engaging Team Assistant to join this global, well-established investment firm with offices across the world. If you are looking for an international, high-expectation environment, a role that will reward and challenge you, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Supporting all levels of senior management from Analyst, MD and VP level, you will use your excellent organisation skills to manage their schedules, coordinate international travel and meetings across multiple time zones.
You will be a Team Assistant with 1 - 3+ years
of experience looking to be part of a dynamic team with a strong collaborative culture, if so, please do apply. Languages are also an added bonus.
It is essential
that you have experience as a Team Assistant who has carried out these duties:
- Coordinating complex internal and external meetings
- Arranging international travel arrangements and processing related expense reports
- Liaising and communication with senior leadership team and stakeholders
- Supporting in general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects or group events
- You must have 1 - 3 years or more with Assistant experience, ideally within the investment sector
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience as an Assistant gained in financial services
This is a 12-month role, 5 days in the office. If you are Team Assistant who is personable, driven and a clear communicator, then please apply!