My client is a successful Private Family Office based in the City. They are looking for a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude to join their motivated team. If you are a quick learner who loves to take responsibility from day one, this diverse and exciting role is perfect for you. Being responsible for the administrative function of the Private Office, you will be a crucial player in the success of this ever-expanding business. You will be someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Your duties will include:
- Office administration
- Managing client records and performance monitoring software
- Producing management and client facing performance reports
- Assisting with the drafting of the monthly compliance reports
- Handling existing client investments and playing a role in the due diligence, execution and post execution management of these
- Keeping abreast of market movements and updating the Management Board where necessary
- Producing research material for the use of advisors and clients
- Client relationship management
- Invoice and account management
Although not essential, it is fantastic if you have experience working in the financial services environment or are knowledgeable of the industry. You should be willing to throw yourself into the role and get involved from day one. You will also have strong time management skills and attention to detail. European language skills are an added bonus!
Working with a team with huge growth potential - an opportunity not to miss out on. Apply now!
Bain and Gray is an equal opportunities employer. We continually strive to improve our processes around our diversity, equity and inclusion strategy .
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.