End DateSalary RangeWe support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid Working, Job ShareJob Description Summary
We are looking for an experienced Director to join Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) Strategic Change, who are responsible for driving the successful execution of the holistic Investment Portfolio across our Business and Platforms owners and the delivery of balance score card objectives and board metrics impacting CIB.
CIB is a key contributor to Lloyds Banking Group’s ambitious growth strategy, responsible for ~30% of the Group’s strategic income growth. We are investing in our Ringfenced Bank and LBCM Propositions to grow the franchise in a sustainable way, through a disciplined purpose-aligned sector focus and by delivering seamless digital experiences for our Corporate & Institutional clients.
The role entails partnering with both the Institutional and Corporate coverage teams, including the Financial Sponsor team. The teams assist clients in pursuing purpose-driven initiates by supporting them investing, expanding and safeguarding their assets through financing, trade, payments and risk management solutions.
The position will support implementation of CIB’s strategic priorities of i) Deepening client
Relationships by meeting additional client needs and becoming a broader solution provider; ii) Expanding Institutional coverage, through Expanding Institutional footprint, providing Other Income opportunities while supporting capital efficiency; and iii) Driving Group
collaboration opportunities by acting as a Conduit for the Group, connecting CIB clients to wider Group solutions e.g. insurance, transport.
Specifically, the role will support the successful delivery of investment in our Europe capabilities in Lending and Deposits, our Client Relationship Management (CRM) strategy, Group Partner Value Growth and our Purpose and sustainability priorities.
This is a high profile opportunity to work with senior stakeholders in the coverage to business to deliver the next phase of our strategy for our clients.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Director to join Strategic Change, part of the One CIB COO within Corporate & Institutional Banking. This is a unique opportunity to drive the next phase of our strategy for our clients.
Strategic change are responsible for driving the integrated and successful delivery of the CIB strategy, working in collaboration with Platforms, Accountable Executives and Business Teams.
The role is focussed on the delivery of our Institutional and Corporate Coverage Strategy, which includes Environmental Social Governance, Customer Relationship Management and Group Partner Value, involving the delivery of board metrics and strategic milestones to both enhance existing and create brand new products & services for our clients.
We need a self-motivated, proactive teammate and someone who has an eye on the bigger picture and up for the challenge of working on a large, complex agenda that will drive significant change across our business.
This exciting role includes:
What we need from you:
- Effectively engaging with Accountable Executives, Platforms and CIB business areas to ensure all elements of a Proposition come together to deliver their strategic objectives
- Reviewing an aggregate view of all deliverables, identifying areas requiring intervention to ensure successful delivery of CIB Board Milestones, Balance Score Card Objectives and external commitments
- Accelerating identification and resolution of pan-proposition blockers
- Growing the CIB franchise through the development of new propositions and improving client experiences, leveraging the opportunities that come from digitisation
- Effective management & oversight of business hiring plans, aligned to sales productivity and income commitments within the business case
- Increasing Channel of choice for customers and leveraging the expertise of colleagues to provide the value-add
What you’ll get from the role
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Strong understanding of CIB and the opportunities and challenges facing our customers and/or experience. Knowledge of Coverage, ESG, Group Partner Value preferable, but not essential.
- Exposure to skills from multiple subject areas such as Strategy, Operating Model, Digital and Technology transformation
- Desire to drive business performance through the generation of insightful information, using this to design and deliver customer focussed channels and experiences
- Evidence of Engaging and influencing partners, anticipating, clarifying and shaping requirements for the purpose of optimising business results
- Proven ability to manage and deliver required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
You’ll get a chance to be part of an exciting programme which will shape the future of Corporate & Institutional Banking . You’ll have the opportunity for exposure to all aspects of BCB and senior stakeholders as well as working with a fantastic team who support each other to be the best they can be. Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture passionate about making a difference.
Our continued dedication to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.