My client is a leading FinTech business delivering technology and investment management infrastructure services to some of the world's leading hedge funds and asset managers.What You'll Get
- An opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting FinTech businesses in the City with a clear goal to become the first choice trading technology provider with asset managers and financial institutions alike, across both derivatives and digital asset markets.
- The teams are highly collaborative with excellent cross-company communication, and you are trusted to work autonomously with leadership offering guidance and support when needed.
- There is a high talent density and as such you will be working with top performers from across the industry with exceptional mentoring and opportunities to learn and develop your skills.
- They pay market leading compensation, including an annual discretionary bonus, with ongoing opportunities for financial advancement.
- They offer a hybrid office and working from home model.
What You'll Do
- They offer benefits including pension, healthcare, life insurance, 26 days holiday and 10 further days working from wherever you want in the world amongst others.
As a member of the Client Service team the focus of the Trading Assistant is on ensuring the complete, accurate and timely capture of trades and lifecycle events. The core services, processes and controls are provided to clients to ensure accurate risk and P&L capture. The Client Service team forms part of the Operations Function supporting trading activities across a diverse client base and product range.
The core services provided by the Trading Assistants are as follows:
- Trade Capture
- Life Cycle Event Management
- Static Data Management
- Reconciliation of Client Positions
- Process Improvement & Projects
The role entails working closely with execution traders and portfolio managers across a number of clients. The role also requires close working relationships with a number of internal partners including the COO team, Fund Control, Investor Relations, Fund Risk and Quants.What You'll Need
- 5 years plus experience in a Trading Assistant or Operations role with expert knowledge of the front-to-back trade processing cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of operational risk and risk mitigation utilising technology, process, and controls.
- Excellent knowledge of Interest Rate Derivatives, including both Linear and Non-linear products such as Swaps, Swaptions, Inflation, Options & Exotics.
- Other Macro knowledge in FX or Commodities, as well as any Credit and Equities experience would be highly beneficial.
- Technical experience with Python, SQL or VBA would be highly beneficial.
- Problem solving capabilities and a focus of process improvement.
- Strong client facing, relationship management and communication skills.