Outline of the Role:
- Work closely with the Sector Head to manage and develop global client relationships within the TMT sector in the Global Industry Group
- Play a key role in delivering sector, Financial Sponsor and M&A financial budgets and overall growth and financial success, via the origination and execution of Corporate Finance mandates
- Under the oversight of the Sector Head, will have specific responsibility to lead the origination, execution and monitoring of business opportunities across the client base
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their changing needs, and partner with colleagues across the Bank to provide relevant solutions
- Success requires a delivery of The Group’s Corporate and Investment Banking product suite, and diverse geographical spread to meet the needs of the client base
- Actively contributing strategic ideas and content to originate investment banking business, including M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, acquisition finance and leverage finance transactions
- Driving the execution of transactions and development of client materials, typically assisted by Analysts / Associates and in conjunction with relevant product teams and Senior Bankers
Whilst this role will focus on transactions in the TMT space, the Hiring Manager is open to candidates with experience in any combination of Tech, Media or Telco.
This is a priority area for the bank and is and excellent opportunity for an ambitious VP to join a growing franchise that is focussed on establishing themselves as a top-ranked outfit.