PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO's growing $40+ billion alternative investing platform invests in a wide range of asset types and geographies. PIMCO's corporate distressed and special situations team manages funds with a private equity structure and focuses on investing in corporate opportunities across stressed/distressed corporate bonds and bank loans, direct lending, rescue financings, post-reorg equity, and other illiquid corporate securities.
PIMCO is seeking an Analyst to join this growing team, to be based in our London office. You will be directly involved in sourcing, evaluating, underwriting and managing of private credit team investments. You will also interact across our investment organization; including Portfolio Management professionals within our private credit alternatives platform, as well as across the firm's corporate research group. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in underwriting and monitoring of private corporate debt and equity investments, including working with portfolio company management
- Partner with PIMCO Alternatives deal teams on diligence, underwriting, and management of selective investments
- General portfolio management support, including quarterly valuation and reporting
- Analyzing and presenting portfolio level statistics to the PIMCO Alternatives investment committees
- 2-4 years of meaningful investment banking and/or credit experience, preferably at a sell-side or buy-side firm
- Strong experience in credit analysis and financial modeling skills
- Outstanding academic credentials and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong work ethic and integrity; you should be a team player that is proactive and self-motivated
- Experience managing tasks with minimal direction and an ability to make preliminary decisions in a short time frame
- Good communicator, strong written and oral presentation abilities; needs to be persuasive and credible
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.