Novus Executives are excited to be working with a leading global company in the oil & gas sector. They are looking for a Financial Analyst, ideally with 5-8 years of experience, to join their Asset Performance Solutions (APS) team based in London. Here you will be working in a dynamic team to accelerate field development and increase production efficiency.
- A BSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field. A MSc degree or further certifications such as CFA/CPA would be a significant advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in financial analysis, financial modelling, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and experience in financial forecasting.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information in an understandable manner.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Must be located in London currently
- Review & consolidate results and profitability analysis.
- Analyse and investigate trends and reports.
- Perform general ledger accounting.
- Analyse and control investments, including CAPEX and projects.
- Execute internal controls in accordance with set control framework.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations.
If this sounds like a good fit for your next career move please follow the links provided to apply for the position. All candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. Should you not meet the above criteria, I will do my best to respond with alternate options where possible.