- Taking primary responsibility for managing higher risk cases.
- Presenting to Credit Committee a concise view/overview of problem loan situations. including file strategy, assessment of options and recommendation.
- Taking responsibility for documentation/deal execution.
- Carrying out provision assessments on non-performing loan cases.
- Attending Watchlist review forums and follow up meetings with the customer and Relationship Director where the credit is showing early warning signs of deterioration.
- Working closely with and supporting the Senior Managers on high profile and higher risk cases.
- Experienced within Restructuring or Credit Risk/Structured Finance, and of dealing directly with customers.
- Knowledge of UK insolvency processes.
- Very good analytical skills particularly in cashflow lending.
- Confident and articulate communication (verbal and written).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Bank products and deal structures including inter-creditor positions.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.