Sitting within the Rates, Valuation & Risk (RVR) division of Commodities and Global Markets, the Rates Management team is responsible for the curation and production of the rates used to value, settle and run risk on a diverse portfolio of products. The team works closely with both the business and technology, often in a time-sensitive environment, to ensure that the business rates are available for trading, profit and loss reporting, risk and position management.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
You will be responsible for working closely with the front office to set up rate captures for new trading activity analysing the requirements and quickly setting up a solution to meet the need. You will be working on longer term projects such as helping set up new businesses, optimising and consolidating rate capture processes, or implementing a new reporting platform. Your role will also include working with our Technology team to drive improvements to our tech platform or build new functionality, as well as gaining exposure to a broad range of products and systems across Commodities and Global Markets, learning and applying new things daily! What you offer
- 4+ years of financial services experience, in a risk analytics or similar role.
- Good understanding of commodities, FX and/or Interest Rates markets.
- The ability to write code is not required but having the capability to understand our technology stack will be necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting language would prove useful, as would familiarity with major market data providers such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, and strong communication and stakeholder management skills and overall management experience.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About Commodities and Global Markets
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards.
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.