The fund employs a global multi-strategy framework encompassing fundamental, relative value and systematic analysis to construct an innovative and diversified portfolio. The firm leverages proprietary technology systems, advanced trade screening processes and a disciplined risk management framework to express its views using Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Equity, Credit and Commodity instruments.
Fund Accounting and Control:
- Adhering to the firms Valuation Policy that covers all aspects of the valuation process and ensures financial assets and liabilities are reported at Fair Value;
- Understanding the financial products and strategies managed in the fund(s);
- Investigating and resolving valuation issues, significant price variations, P&L breaks and trade capture issues;
- Assisting in the setup of new funds, investment strategies, products and financial reporting structures;
- Production, review and distribution of P&L and NAV reporting, working closely with operation, strategists, portfolio managers and investor relations to validate the P&L and its attribution as well as the NAV and its performance at a share class level;
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting is provided to internal and external recipients;
- Liaising with external fund administrators and auditors as and when required;
- Responding to ad-hoc queries and participating in ad hoc projects, process and control improvement initiatives.
- Experience with a pass through model is beneficial but not required
Key skills required
- We are looking for a strong academic and professional qualification profile- a STEM subject at degree level and a fully qualified ACA or CFA.
- Experience within a top tier buyside of sell side institution in either a product control (ideally covering a complex asset class) or fund accounting role.
- Right to work in the UK is mandatory.