As a Tax Director, you will have the opportunity to join a growing media business, focusing on the delivery of a mixed tax portfolio including corporate and international taxes.
- Support tax audits of entities and deal with enquiries and/or requests from HMRC and other tax authorities as necessary
- Monitor changes in tax legislation and where planning opportunities arise
- Assist in maintaining relevant tax regulations on an ongoing basis
- Provide support to the Group in respect of tax aspects of acquisition/disposals, restructurings or commercial arrangements
- Be a main point of contact and responsible for managing the relationship with Tax authorities and consultants in relation to all taxes
- Involvement in the preparation of consolidated financial and statutory accounts for the group under IFRS and liaising with the auditors
- Provide support to key stakeholders in the business across a wide variety of internal projects
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience of mixed tax compliance experience likely gained in-house or in an accounting/consulting firm
- Working understanding of accounting policies and IFRS and how it interacts with tax accounting
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.