As an Associate Tax Director, you will manage global tax projects and transactions for the group based in London.
- Maintain an understanding of global business developments, investments, activities and business strategies and proactively explore tax planning opportunities
- Lead complex global or multinational tax planning projects, collect business inputs and other relevant tax teams' comments and support project team in developing a comprehensive tax solution
- Review and analyse the tax effects of proposed business transactions, provide timely tax advice and prepare operating guidelines for new business activity
- Provide support and advice to requests about sales / procurement contract signing model, direct and indirect tax implications of transaction flow and supply chain, and other material tax questions
- Relevant tax qualification
- Extensive tax planning experience
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.