A global business is looking to recruit an International Tax Manager, to join their London office. Responsibilities:
- To support the Head of Tax with UK tax planning and advisory, including corporate restructuring and simplification.
- To assist with ad hoc international projects including but not limited to Transfer pricing, rationalisations, etc.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on all tax related matters, ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed and up to date with relevant legislative changes.
- To develop strong relationships with stakeholders within the business to identify and advise on tax matters.
- Assist with managing relationships with advisors.
- Review the UK corporation and VAT compliance
- Working with the local tax advisors in to ensure all local corporate tax returns, claims and elections are submitted within statutory deadlines.
- To support local finance teams with indirect and sales tax compliance and annual returns.
- To manage the VAT groups of the local entities, ensuring the structure remains as tax efficient as possible.
- To work closely with the CR teams to assist with employment tax matters including global mobility.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of tax policy and governance procedures and work closely with various stakeholders within the business.
- To support with correspondence with HMRC, including but not limited to, drafting letters to HMRC, completion of double tax treaty forms, etc
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.