As a Tax Policy Associate Director, you will be responsible for the preparation of engagement plans and monitoring global tax policy developments and their impact on the group.
- Prepare and implement engagement plan of key countries allocated worldwide and non-key countries ad hoc
- Monitor global tax policy development of key countries allocated worldwide, prepare tax policy impact analysis and country profiles and share with internal stakeholder monthly and with local tax manager quarterly
- Project leader for rulings in assigned countries
- Support the tax certainty team on country level project work in assigned key countries
- Requirements from other team and local teams ad hoc
- Extensive experience in international taxation in OECD, EU, UN or similar international organisation
- Relevant tax qualification preferred
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.