A global business are looking to recruit a Head of International Tax, to join their London office.
The Head of International Tax's key responsibilities will include:
- Lead responsibility for all direct and indirect tax statutory reporting including the CIS and any other fiscal reporting as may be required by either a specific jurisdiction or deal structure
- Ownership of group tax reporting process including the tax risk framework and the SAO
- Oversight over the group's expansion into new territories analysing all tax structuring when acquiring and divesting projects
- Overseeing group transfer pricing function
- Establishing the correct funding structure in line with local thin cap rules and group constraints
- Managing the CFC position
- Horizon scanning of new EU and other tax initiatives
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.