A Senior Audit Manager position is currently available within the London team of our client, a prominent global Asset Manager.
In this role, you will report to the Deputy Chief Auditor and be entrusted with the task of executing a risk-focused audit plan for presentation to the Audit Committee. This plan will encompass various key areas of the company's core business operations.Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of our audit plan including acting as the in-charge for audits.
- Lead by example delivering a “no surprises” audit approach.
- Deliver a, fit for publishing, audit report following the conclusion of each audit.
- Work closely with the audit leadership team to shape and implement the strategic direction and goals for internal audit within Rothesay.
- Lead by example to build and sustain a high-performance culture, setting goals, inspiring people to perform and driving measurable change.
- Train, develop and coach the audit team to deliver against best-in-class audit execution.
- Actively engage across the industry to gather external insights and areas to support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a Senior Auditor/ Audit Manager equivalent role within Asset Management. (Internal audit is preferable, however external audit, compliance and operational risk will also be considered.)
- Experience at senior stakeholder engagement - a proven track record for developing positive working relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels, including at the most senior level.
- Excellent written communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrate evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others' contributions.