Are you currently working currently in a reporting role and looking for a step up in responsibility? Or are you working within practice and looking to make the move into a PE Backed, well-established but fast growing business? Well, Goodman Masson has partnered with an exciting and well-known name within the Real Estate & Hospitality sector who is looking for a dynamic accountant to join the team in a Group Reporting Manager position.
The Group Reporting Manager will lead a team of 2 qualified accountants, responsible for managing the statutory reporting requirements of the Group consolidation. You will sit at a senior level in the business and be at the forefront of the growth that they are going through.
Sitting in weekly meetings with the senior stakeholders, have an input into the overall direction of the business, and work closely with the commercial teams to further drive commercial insight - this is an incredibly broad role!
They are looking for:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Excellent technical IFRS knowledge
- The role requires someone who is able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a reporting team with responsibility for preparing the group and subsidiary accounts, including multi-currency considerations
- Experience of managing an audit process to an accelerated timetable (e.g.
- Strong history of preparing technical accounting papers
- Be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Experience to set you up for a Group Reporting Manager position
£80k - £90k + Bonus
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.