***Newly Created Senior Finance Accounting Manager role at Leading Corporate Management Company*** Job Title:
Duration: Permanent Location:
City of London (50/50 WFH)
A global, publicly traded, corporate management company are looking for a new senior manager within the Corporate Services side of the Client Accounting team. You will be from an accounting background (preferably from practice) with extensive knowledge of IFRS, FRS102 and UK GAAP.
You Will Be:
- Meet with direct reports to discuss issues and solutions, whilst encouraging them to proactively identify new revenue opportunities
- Identifies development needs for direct reports and agrees action plans, including but not limited to providing training, mentoring, feedback and recognition, draft development plans etc.
- Prepare statutory financial statements under UK GAAP and prepare quarterly group consolidated accounts under IFRSs
- Liaise with companies' auditors and prepare audit files required by the auditors
- Reviewing the client invoicing and invoice breakdowns before sign off by the Director to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing.
- Complete and submit quarterly VAT returns.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP (FRS102) accounting standards.
- Experience producing consolidated financial statements for large group structures
- Relevant experience preferably having worked in the Big 4.
- A highly credible individual with intellectual ability and a hands-on approach.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.