My client, a global Tier 1 Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor into their London team. This role is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant, or any Big 4 candidate looking to make their first move into industry.
This team is responsible for auditing All FO activities in the bank including Wealth Management. This is an opportunity to manage, shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience relating to Internal Audit within the financial services industry; ideally Investment Banking.
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Results-oriented individual with strong time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Outstanding interpersonal skillset, a willingness to help junior staff develop as well as addressing performance issues encountered within audits in a proactive way.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.