Payments/Treasury Operations- FX/MM Associate
I am currently working with one of our established international banks based in London and they are looking for an experienced Treasury Operations Associate with strong Payments experience to come on-board and join their established team. Accountabilities & Responsibilities-
- Day to day processing of the FX and MM Processing team, to include verifying nd sending SWIFT Payments
- Ensure timely trade processing of FX and MM time deposits from Front Office trade capture systems to the respective accounting and payment system and General Ledger.
- To ensure FX & MM transactions are processed in accordance with Head Office rules, regulatory obligations and local procedures.
- To provide support to the Assistant Team Leader of Treasury Operations to deliver key services to our front office clients and outsourced locations in EMEA division.
- Ensure all payments are entered in time to meet respective deadlines.
- Ensure reconciliation breaks on Nostros are proactively followed up and resolved.
To be successful in this position you need previous experience working in similar industry covering all areas of Treasury operations. In return the company is offering a day rate between £260 and £260. They are also offering a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.