Vice Presidents in the Corporate Finance business support new business development and Investment Banking engagements.
Vice Presidents work on a variety of transactions that provide exposure to various investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancing’s and leveraged buyouts.
This business offers a collegial and entrepreneurial environment and rewards staff with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior-level professionals and clients.
• Executing (and overseeing execution of) transactions within the context of deal teams
• Management of creation and preparation of client presentations in support of new business development and transaction execution
• Coordinating and performing business due diligence, valuation etc
• Leading preparation of confidential memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations
• Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients
• Providing guidance, mentorship, and training to Associates and Analysts
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities and background:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• VP FIG, Tech and or Fintech level experience in Investment Banking/ Corporate Finance
• Strong execution experience on end to end deals (closed deal experience)
• Demonstrable experience managing and mentoring Analysts and Associates
• Development and review financial models including database systems
• Strong knowledge of accounting and applied financial theory
• Must have the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Assist in leading discussions with senior client executives and target management
• Assist in initiating and extending group marketing and client development efforts
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to grow our business and act entrepreneurially