This is an exciting opportunity within Macquarie's Commodities & Global Markets (CGM) Fixed Income and Currencies Securitisation desk and asset-backed lending team. This is a dynamic and entrepreneurial team with a strong track record of achievement and backing from senior management. The team provides warehouses, asset-backed loans, proprietary capital and capital market access to clients or special situations.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
You will be performing a structuring role within the Securitisation team as well as participating in the origination, distribution and internal approvals for transactions .
The structuring role will require you to have experience of working with rating agencies, external lawyers, borrowers, investors and risk management teams for the purpose of asset-backed lending/warehouses and arranging capital market transactions. What you offer
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in structuring public and private credit transactions, including the drafting of term sheets, deal analysis and preparation of approvals
- The ability to acquire knowledge of structuring and trading applications such as Bloomberg, Intex, Excel and rating agency criteria
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential along with a good standard of another European language such as French, Italian, German or Spanish would be advantageous
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About Commodities and Global Markets
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.