As a Tax Policy Director, you will have the opportunity to join a global business, focusing on monitoring global tax policy and analysing the impact of policy change.
- Monitor global tax policy and administration developments, conclude and summarise the tax policy trends, and assess key areas of impact on the business, especially for 2 pillars, tax transparency, public CBCR, Cooperative Compliance and other related tax administration trends;
- Prepare and implement engagement plan with key international organisations to discuss the driving factors of policy change and to clarify specific issue.
- Developing standard presentations of most prevalent global tax policy trends to support the engagement plan with key countries.
- Present policy assessments and positions at engagement meetings with officials.
- Establishing the impact analysis model and assessing the financial impact together with financial experts , developing the businesses key positions and sharing with key internal stakeholders.
- In-depth experience in international taxation in OECD, EU, UN or similar international organisation or national administration or a leading multinational company with prior Big Four accountancy firm tax experience preferred.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.