Their core focus encompasses Insurance (P&C, life and health, distribution and services), Specialty Finance and also Fintechs. The ideal candidate will be familiar to the Insurance sector and insurance business structures.
This business offers a collegial and entrepreneurial environment and rewards staff with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior-level professionals and clients.
• Executing transactions within the context of deal teams
• Creation and preparation of client presentations in support of new business development and transaction execution
• Coordinating and performing business due diligence, valuation etc
• Preparation of confidential memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations
• Involvement in building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients
• Providing guidance, mentorship, and training to Analysts
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities and background:
• Specialist FIG and Insurance investment banking experience
• Assist in leading discussions with senior client executives and target management
• Assist in initiating and extending group marketing and client development efforts
• Ability to grow our business and act entrepreneurially